Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Rawr!

Rawr (I do mean ‘hello’)!

The Year of the Tiger marks a significant new beginning for me, for I learn to acknowledge the challenges awaiting me in the coming days…

Upon seeing my failure to sustain my many blogs, I have decided to just stick with one blog for now; one blog which I will devote to books which have touched my life in a way or another.

Occasionally, I have this overflow of feelings which I want to express so badly, but I didn’t have the time to do so, no thanks to the many distractions that overpowered my clutching of books in my hands. There is just so much to do, so much to be recorded for reminiscence, yet there is very limited time in our lives.

Why blog when I can spend my time meeting and talking to real people? I just couldn’t give up writing or blogging whatsoever. I just love writing so much that I just couldn’t stop at times.

I am making amend to myself and my blog this time, for real. I will try to read and write more, and think more. This blog is in no way serves as a platform for professional review of books, but merely as an arena for me to voice out personal opinions on books and how they relate to me and the world.

I will start writing soon. Let’s see how it goes. 

2 comments:

  1. don't think i could ever stop reading & writing & blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, yeah! No matter how busy I am!

    ReplyDelete

    Home     About     About me     Reads     TBR/Wish List

Labels